Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project 4: Art Curator Exhibition Reflection

I both enjoyed and hated this project at the same time. I enjoyed it because I am good with powerpoint and making slideshows, and because I am good at it I enjoy doing it. I hated it because it took up a lot of my time and I found it more difficult than any of the other assignments we had throughout the semester. It didn't take me too long to come up with a theme. But selecting which photos to use was a process, and then finding all the information I needed for each piece was difficult. All my pieces ended up being photographs of architecture, therefore the size was difficult to find, all I could find was a "download size." Then for the year, I wasn't sure if I would use the year the building was made or the year the photo was taken because I was focusing on the architecture, not the actual photo itself. I was very confused, but after finding all my photos I didn't have time to select a new theme so I just worked with what I had. If I knew the information I included it for both the photograph and the building itself. But I had to do a little research on finding that, which took more time. Then I forgot to include the source, so I had to go back and find each piece again to find the source. But overall I am glad to finally complete the project, and I am looking forward to what my other classmates have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment