Sunday, February 17, 2013

Slideshow: Principles and Elements of Art

This protect took me some time to do. I took pictures and changed them multiple times when finding something I thought would work better for a specific element or principle of art. After selecting my final pictures, I followed the steps on how to embed the album into my blog post. That part wasn't too hard, it was basically just reading and following directions. Although this project took me a while to complete, I enjoyed doing it. When taking your own photos, you have no choice but to understand the meaning of each element and principle of art. If we were to google a picture, we would learn nothing. We would just copy and paste the picture and not take the time to understand the element or principle thats in the picture. Therefore, this project taught me a lot, and I feel I completely understand the principles and elements of art.
dhawco2010's Elements and Principles of Art album on Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the images you used. You captured each element/ principle well. I think the fact that you had to change the images multiple times in order to truly grasp the correct element with the image really showed in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your pictures were awesome! I absolultley loved the animal print blanket that you chose to use for texture. I thought you pictures were extremly unique and really looked outside of the box when choosing your pictures. I thought it was cool that you were able to go to the butterfly musuem and icorporate that into our art project. This leads me to my next favorite picture of the all the butterflies you used for unity. I am glad I was able to view your pictures and I think you did a really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your posting it was very well thought out and it shows that you put a lot of time into it. I believe each picture you chose for the particular element or principle was dot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job choosing creative pictures that represent each element. I really liked the movement and space pictures the best!

    ReplyDelete